Friday, August 23, 2013

Acne Treatment - Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin

Acne Treatment - Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination SkinI was pleasantly surprised with how well this product works. I have used many products over the years to control my acne, but this is by far the best. The product has lasted quite a while too. I estimate having about another month left, which would make it last around 4 months for me.

As with many acne treatments you skin can dry out if you use it too often at first. I recommend starting with just the cleanser for a few days to a week, then start incorporating the rest of the products into your routine slowly.

I do want to mention that I was unable to use the moisturizer, because it clogged my pores up so bad. Once I stopped using that after a few days of trying it, my skin started clearing up immediately.

Now, my bad acne that I have had for over 20 years is nearly gone. This is definitely going to be a lifetime product for me!

First I would like to say that I do not believe that there is any "magic cure" to acne. A combination of a healthy diet, exercise and simply age is likely to be the most effective way of reducing acne breakouts. With that said, it is also helpful to find facial products that don't cause worse breakouts and feel good on your skin. I have suffered from mild-medium acne since my teenage years (now in early twenties). I have used proactive and other knock-off proactive brands. While these brands worked fine, I am NOT prone to oily skin so these products dried out my skin A LOT. After doing a little research I realized that benzoile peroxide was the culprit in my dry and peeling skin. I wanted a slightly more natural product that did not contain benzoile peroxide. This product does not. I have not had trouble with overly dry skin since using this product. I especially like the oil-free lotion which feels very lite on my skin. However, I must say that this product does not smell the best and is a bit overpriced. Still, I will buy this product again because a typical "kit" lasted me 3 4 months of use.

Buy Acne Treatment - Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin Now

well my face hasn't gotten any better I still have the same problems from when I started using the product. I can't say Ididn't expect it though because mostly.everything that I've tried to treat my acne never works.

Read Best Reviews of Acne Treatment - Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin Here

1st couple of days of using and everything is fine until you use it in day 5. It looks promising at first but days later your skin will breakout. I barely have and acne and just wanted to treat some areas but this is just something you want to stay away from your skin. I highly not recommend this and instead try something from Neutrogena's line up as that got my skin back to normal once again.

Want Acne Treatment - Zenmed Acne Therapy for Combination Skin Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment