Thursday, August 22, 2013

Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash with Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang-Ylang, 12 Ounce (Pac

Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash with Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang-Ylang, 12 OunceThe product name "Stress Relief Body Wash" says it all. This wonderful product, put out by Aveeno, does the job. Made with wonderful ingredients, like lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang, you feel the stress of the day melt off of your body. Its special soap free formula gets the job done, in addition to the wonderful addition of oatmeal, as a base. It smells heavenly, without being tacky or overly perfumed. Please use this if you need a lift, or, simply a release from day-to-day pressure. This is good as a companion item to any shower in America......

I love this body wash. Smells and feels great, and is by Aveeno, so has more natural ingredients.

Was travelling with a girlfriend, who uses top-of-the-line everything. I left this on the bathtub and she used it. She raved about how great it was and couldn't wait to get home and get her some.

So, there you go! Two opinions in one review.

Buy Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash with Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang-Ylang, 12 Ounce (Pac Now

I found out about this body wash from researching natural products on the EWG website. I gave it a try, and love it. Nice smell, works well. I will definitely order this product again.

Read Best Reviews of Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash with Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang-Ylang, 12 Ounce (Pac Here

I love the Aveeno products and have been using the hand lotion for years. This is very creamy so don't expect tons of suds when you use it but it has a great scent and helps me calm down at the end of the day. Leaves my skin very soft and clean feeling.

Want Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash with Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang-Ylang, 12 Ounce (Pac Discount?

I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years. I'm so glad I found it here on Amazon, they have a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment