Thursday, August 22, 2013

Philosophy Purity Cleansing Oil, 5.8 Ounces

Philosophy Purity Cleansing Oil, 5.8 OuncesThis oil was well packaged and I received it very promptly. The bottle was full as it should have been and it has become a "have-to-have" staple for me. It removes my makeup well and it leaves my face feeling very soft but not greasy. I have occasional problems with facial redness, my skin is sensitive and it is dry year round. This Philosophy Cleansing Oil never burns and it nourishes my dry, sensitive skin. I have never experienced any bad side effects from using this oil and I highly recommend it for cleansing dry, flaky and irritable skin that is sensitive, prone to occasional redness and year round dryness that mild Rosacea can cause. My face is in great shape since I discovered this cleanser.

I love that this oil will take off my waterproof mascara as well as cleanse my skin.

My face feels soft after using and not dry.

Buy Philosophy Purity Cleansing Oil, 5.8 Ounces Now

This is my second bottle and I like it. It does not leave any grease after washing. The oil is very light too.

Read Best Reviews of Philosophy Purity Cleansing Oil, 5.8 Ounces Here

I have tried quite a few high end facial cleansers. I have dry skin and hate the tight, dry feeling I get after using some cleansers despite claims of being gentle and hydrating. This cleansing oil cleans well and does not leave my skin feeling stripped of it's natural hydrating oils.

Want Philosophy Purity Cleansing Oil, 5.8 Ounces Discount?

I don't use cleanser for eyes or lips. It removes all make-ups including foundation, eyeliner and even water-proof mascara, without making you dry! It keeps my skin hydrated without makeup residue. The only one problem is it stings my eyes. Maybe your eyes will be fine. My eyes are pretty sensitive to everything. Even to aloe vera gel. It's really hard to find an oil cleanser which removes makeups easily without making me dry. I've tried DHC cleansing oil after finishing this cleanser which is heavier than Purity, and DHC removed not only all the make-ups, but also natural skin barriers too! Very drying for me. It gave me lots of spots. So I'm coming back to this Purity Cleansing Oil though it stings my eyes......because it doesn't remove my natural skin barrier.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment