Saturday, November 9, 2013

Boots No7 Quick-Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30 pk.

Boots No7 Quick-Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30 pk.I bought these as soon as CVS started carrying Boots products. I read about them in a magazine and thought what a great idea to have a 4-in-1 product. The cloths are soft and moist enough to do a thorough job of removing makeup. The only gripe I have with this wipe and all wipes I've tried that claim they remove waterproof mascara is that it doesn't take it off, at least not easily or completely. Maybe with one coat of mascara but not 2 coats. So I still buy a separate mascara remover. OTherwise regular mascara comes off like magic. In the winter I sometimes have to dab some moisturizer on my dry spots during the day, and I use a night cream at night. But the fact that there is no fragrance means most people won't have a problem with dry skin. Quite frankly, I don't think there should be fragrance in any facial product. I love the Boots line, and this is now one of my staples.

I randomly picked up a pack or these late 2009 instead of my regular Olay ones out of curiosity. I mean a 4 in 1 for someone with an admittedly lazy pre-bedtime facial routine just seemed perfect. And it was. And it has continued to be. I was only just beginning to escape and win the acne battle brought on by puberty and battling oily skin in my T Zone. Using these wipes, my skin tone improved, it really faded some of my more epic acne scars, I still get random spots but don't really full on break out, and my face just looks brighter and healthier. Pair this with a good face scrub for mornings and I've essentially stopped wearing make up to hide my face, because there's nothing to hide.

Buy Boots No7 Quick-Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30 pk. Now

These wipettes are my favorite. They're gentle but they remove all makeup and my skin does not feel dried out after using them. I keep a packet in my makeup bag if I'm feeling grimy and want to start fresh, but don't have time to go home. Or if I'm pulling an unexpected overnighter and am not prepared. They're a great little resource. I used to use Neutrogena facial wipes but they always left my skin sticky and extremely dry, which caused little patches of breakouts overnight. I have no problems with these at all.

A hint, though if you just remember to pick them up at Ulta or Target, it will cost you five dollars. If you order it online, it by itself will be ten dollars plus shipping. Not worth ordering unless you don't have access to them at the drugstore.

Read Best Reviews of Boots No7 Quick-Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30 pk. Here

Absolutely the only one of these sorts of products you should ever use, and I've used some pretty impressive Japanese Biore. Rub it on your eyes and marvel as you do not flinch! Remove makeup in a flash! On a plane and feeling a little dry, dirty and oily? Wipe this on your face and feel rejuvenated. Someone spilled something on their clothes? This is wetter than most of these sorts of products, and you can hand them with confidence something better than a wet-nap. Feeling a little uncomfortable and less than fresh during your time of the month in a bathroom stall? It's sensitive enough to even take care of that. An adult like me with acne? No problem. Will not irritate and will hydrate enough that you won't harm combination skin or risk drying out too much that you'll encourage wrinkles. Need to pack a small back for an overnight at a hotel? This should be just fine as your sole cleaner for the trip.

How could you ever use anything else?

Want Boots No7 Quick-Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30 pk. Discount?

After hearing so many rave reviews about Boots products, I bought a few things from their line when I hit up a Target about a month and a half ago. My skin is fairly sensitive and many products I've bought have either ended up in the back of the cabinet or in the trash. I've had some other facial wipes that I've used but I've always felt with either their fragrance or the actual cleanser on them that I've had to wash my face or rinse it after using them. Not the case with these lovely little clothes!

I wear makeup everyday. I wear eyeliner and mascara blush, lipstick, the whole nine. But I was never very good about taking it off at night time. I would sleep with it all on and deal with it in the morning. I would occasionally have a few breakouts around the time of my period or one or two here or there. After time, I was noticing that I had some small (very small) blackheads around the sides of my nose or some small bumps on my chin area.

Fast forward to the post purchase of these wipes which by the way were an impulse purchase. I started using them without thinking that I would see any difference because I had them I thought that I should start to use them. After a few weeks, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! The clarity of my skin is remarkable. All of those little spots are gone and my skin is amazing! I could easily go without any makeup.

In combination with the other Boots products that I am using (the Intense Serum, the tinted moisturizer and the foaming cleanser), I now have skin that I love. My struggle to bring myself to wash my face at the end of the day is now "A Must Do."

Love, love, love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment