Monday, November 11, 2013

Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser, Soap Bark, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2)

Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser, Soap Bark, 6-Ounce TubesI purchased this cleanser on a recommendation from my esthetician. I recently developed acne and I'm in my early 30's. Adult acne is something new to me and it is extremely frustrating to deal with at any age! I was told this is a great deep yet gentle cleanser that wouldn't upset my skin or break me out even further.

I have to say I was so delighted with the results! The cream feels slightly minty but doesn't have an overpowering smell. If you're anything like me, strong scents from facial products totally makes my skin react. Every time I use this I feel like I just had my face exfoliated with the actual exfoliating, it's that good! I use this twice a day and it doesn't dry out my skin. I have spent up to $45 on department store cleansers that yielded no results. For under $10 you can get awesome results and a new favorite cleanser. Do yourself a favor and purchase this!

So far i have been adding to my Burt's Bees collection, and their stuff is magic! It has improved my health and beauty within days of using it. My lips are soft, my mouth is fresh, and my hair is volumized! I love it! Soap Bark has been used for centuries to heal and give moisture to skin, and the "No Chemicals" got me right away. My skin is softer after one use, and i have noticed that my skin discoloration and blemishes have been disappearing. People have been complaining in these reviews that this cleanser makes skin dry, but really, it is all the chemical products you put on your skin before that is making it dry. Save your skin and switch to natural products.

Great buy!

Buy Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser, Soap Bark, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) Now

I've only used this twice but I am already in love with it! It cleans my face so well that it makes my skin look better, and feel smoother. My recent pimples lessened noticeably the next morning after using this, and so did my older blemishes. But what I think really sells me on it is the experience of using it: the minty tingling sensation that it produces on my face, that lasts for a little while even after I wash it off. I love it! It makes me feel so fresh.

And to think that I almost didn't buy this because of all the oils I found in the ingredients. I know oil can be a great cleanser but I've had some experiences with products containing oils that have caused blackheads, pimples, and much suffering. And I've had problems finding a good cleanser for my acne, so this was a great risk. But because of all the good reviews online, I gave it a try, and I'm so glad I did. For having so many oils in it, the consistency is more like toothpaste than anything else. You can't even tell there's oil in it. And it washes clean off. Also, it looks like they changed their formula because the tube I got says 100% natural instead of 97%. Which I like even better. Already I hope they never stop making it.

This might not work for everyone but I can see why the people it does work for love it so much.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser, Soap Bark, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) Here

I started using this when I got pregnant and everything irritated my skin. This cleanser was one of the few things that didn't. I've been using it ever since. It doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of others, either. I think it's a pretty mild cleanser, though. I'm not sure it would be great on oily skin probably better for dry or combination sensitive skin.

Want Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser, Soap Bark, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) Discount?

I love Burt's Bees products. I have used this particular cleanser for a month now, and my skin feels great. It cleans thoroughly without stripping essential oils from my face. At the same time, it has not made my complexion oily. You don't need a lot to clean. Massage just a dab all over your face, then rinse off with warm water. It smells wonderful, too! I highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment