Thursday, November 28, 2013

Japanese Soft ''Whip Pore'' Face Cleansing Brush by VESS

Japanese Soft ''Whip Pore'' Face Cleansing Brush by VESSI was looking for a skin brush to help get my face cleaner than with cleanser alone. I wanted a soft brush, however, this brush was a bit too soft for me. If you have very sensitive/delicate skin, this brush would be great. My need was for a bit greater stiffness to get the job done. No false advertising here, it is a SOFT brush!

I work in a very dirty environment and wanted something that could do a deep clean on my face. The brush does a fine job of cleaning my face, not sure about the "whip pore" or even what that is..... I also use this brush with a warming pre shave lather, which makes shaving a little less irritating. Overall I am happy with my purchase.

Buy Japanese Soft ''Whip Pore'' Face Cleansing Brush by VESS Now

This is exactly what I wanted in a brush: 1) soft bristles, but firm enough to clean, 2) fits perfectly in my toothbrush holder to dry, easy to pack and take with me. Love it, would definitely buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Japanese Soft ''Whip Pore'' Face Cleansing Brush by VESS Here

No comments:

Post a Comment