Monday, November 18, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse - Deep Cleansing Passion Peel Off

Montagne Jeunesse - Deep Cleansing Passion Peel OffI am commenting on the product. It does a great job detoxifying. But I get this stuff at CVS for a couple dollars.

Its refreshing but its not really a deep cleansing. its also a bit pricey, i have found this item wayyy cheaper at the store

Buy Montagne Jeunesse - Deep Cleansing Passion Peel Off Now

I love love love Montagne Jeunesse products but this one was very disappointing. It smelled absolutely awful and I felt like it did nothing for my skin. With the other peel offs my skin looks pore less and feels soft and great. After using this one It did not feel great, i felt like I wasted 15 min.

Read Best Reviews of Montagne Jeunesse - Deep Cleansing Passion Peel Off Here

No comments:

Post a Comment