Friday, November 22, 2013

Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads, 90-Count Pads (Pack of 4)

Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads, 90-Count PadsThe reason I like these so much is they smell nicer then the other pads and I just like the way my face feels after using them,

The smell is a really clean fresh smell thanks to the eucalyptus,which by the way dissipates after some time whereas the other ones I have tried i had to go wash my face off to get rid of the perfumes in them.(I get migraines) so those perfumes are extremely annoying!

I really love these pads though glad I found them they also work very well and do not over dry my skin.

This is a good product.

You will definitely change your mind after using these. I not only have almost NO outbreaks anymore, but I also feel my skin getting softer, smoother and less oily by the day. Noxzema is and always has been awesome!

Buy Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads, 90-Count Pads (Pack of 4) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment