Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 Ounce

Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 OunceI have been using Pevonia cleansers for many (10+) recently moved to a dryer climate and started using this cleanser. Love it!! leaves skin feeling clean and more moisture.

This product is AMAZING! It really exfoliates without drying out my skin which is what I need. I can use it daily.

Buy Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 Ounce Now

I went to Salish Spa (in Snoqualmie, WA--they used the hotel for the Inn in "Twin Peaks") last year and had a facial. The Spa uses Pevonia products. I was very pleased with the gentleness of the cleanser--the beads in the cleanser are rounded so they don't scratch or tear at your skin. There are no drying alcohols. The cleanser leaves a faint rose fragrance behind as well, but nothing too overt. It leaves my skin feeling clean, and I have the added bonus of remembering my spa experience.

Read Best Reviews of Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 Ounce Here

Gently exfoliates, cleanses and makes your face feel smooth.. a wonderful product and I love it. This will become aa regular purchase.

Want Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, 5 Ounce Discount?

For the price, I was expecting a deception. But the product met the expectations I had. I recommend. Very good.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment