
For those of us in the over-40 bracket, this is a great product. I still suffer from occasional, mild acne but traditional astringent is too drying and harsh for me now as my skin doesn't retain moisture like it used to. Other cream-based facial washes are too greasy. I wash with the Clean & Clean pore cleanser and finish with this toner. It contains less alcohol and my skin feels taught and hides my pores, but not tight and dried out. It does contain the perfect amount of Salicylic Acid which kills the acne bacteria. I wish I could find it in stores. Love it!

This product has been discontinued from the stores, and my children and I were starting to have breakouts. I found this product on Amazon. It was shipped quickly and packaged perfectly. Our skin is clear again!!!!!
Buy Clean & Clear Cooling Daily Pore Toner, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Now
No comments:
Post a Comment