Friday, December 20, 2013

Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 1.7 fl oz

Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 1.7 fl ozThis clear gel has a 2% Salicylic Acid content to basically dry out and chemically exfoliate breakouts. It works well if you use it for a few nights, but don't use it during the day because the acid makes you extra prone to sun exposure. I like that it dries quickly and completely clear, but doesn't over-dry my skin. Still, for tougher breakouts I prefer to use a 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream, like Clean & Clear's, because it's stronger and works faster.

I understand everyone is different and so is our skin, I used to have flawless skin. That is until I got pregnant and well 8 years later I still get acne. I have tried everything under the sun, spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars over the years. Then 2 of my hair stylist friends recommended Dermalogica..... It is a little pricey but its worth a try I thought. Now when I say I get acne, I don't mean a bump every now and then, I mean big cystic like, and painful. So anywho, I tried it and it works, and works really well. Doesn't over dry me and clears it right up! The whole medibac line is freaking fantastic! If I could give it 10stars I would. I tried the brand that has sold over a million bottles.....proactive. That stuff works for some but not this girl, dermalogica is a miracle in a bottle.....

Buy Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 1.7 fl oz Now

I bought the whole Dermalogica mediBac clearing series including the salicylic acid face wash, this serum, the mattifying lotion, and mask.

For a professional company, this stuff is all junk! Dermalogica basically robbed me and then broke me out! I had the worst acne I've ever had in a long time, and I kept hoping it was because my skin wasn't used to the stuff initially, but it never got any better. In fact, it probably got worse. I'm finally back to smoother skin since then after switching to other, non-Dermalogica related products, but I am very disappointed in this brand. I had high hopes as a lot of professional aestheticians use their mediBac line for facials.

I'm glad other people are having good results with their product but as for me, this stuff is disaster.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 1.7 fl oz Here

This product does exactly what the description says. I use a tiny bit of moisturizer after the gel dries, but this along with the clearing mattifier have completely changed my life! My face has not broken out in almost 7 months. I definitely recommend this.

Want Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 1.7 fl oz Discount?

I have large pores and no over-the-counter product helped with my breakouts until I started using this product. I first learned about it via my aesthetician and I have been hooked since! It is worth the price because I don't have to go in for facials as often anymore. When I don't use it I definitely see an increase in blackheads and whiteheads. One little bottle lasts a long time if you use it as directed and don't slather it on.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment