Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Eve Lom Cleanser - 200ml/6.8oz

Eve Lom Cleanser - 200ml/6.8ozThis is the best cleanser ever made for any skin type. I have been using this for over 20 years and am about to turn 60 with skin that looks 40....and I am sure it's not just good genes but using this cleanser every single morning and night. Highly recommend. Just one thing....this web site purports to sell it a a huge discount...that is not true....this size can be bought for $135 at many places. This is not a discount at all.

Does take off your makeup but has a strange, mud-like consistency and smell. Guess I prefer the traditional. Not for me.

Buy Eve Lom Cleanser - 200ml/6.8oz Now

It does a really good of taking off all of your make-up. It does leave your face feeling good afterwards. It does not take off the mascara at all so you still have to use a separate remover for that.

Read Best Reviews of Eve Lom Cleanser - 200ml/6.8oz Here

No comments:

Post a Comment