Highly recommended to everyone.
Buy Image Skin Care Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque 2 oz Now
I've been using Image products for two months & like this masque very much. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle enough yet effective.Read Best Reviews of Image Skin Care Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque 2 oz Here
JUST LIKE ANY OTHER MINTY EXFOLATING MASK...Ill stick without the mint and go with mary ks mosisure mask...the best I have found so far...Want Image Skin Care Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque 2 oz Discount?
This masque this great for aging, oily, acne, and sun damaged skin. With both AHAs and BHAs it is a great at home mini peel 1-3 times a week. At night, I'll cleanse my face with the Ageless Total Cleanser, apply a thin layer of the Resurfacing Masque for about 10 minutes, rinse, then follow with a thin layer of the Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque for 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water, pat dry, then apply a few drops of the Ageless Bleaching Serum onto areas with old acne scars, and finish with the Ageless Total Repair Creme. Needless to say, I LOVE Image! NOTE: When using acid (alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids), and enzyme exfoliating products, make sure to ALWAYS protect that freshly exfoliated face with a SPF 30 during the day. If you don't protect your skin from daily sun and environmental free radical damage, no product on the planet will repair damaged skin cells.

No comments:
Post a Comment