
Very nourishing. The only thing is you need to wait for it to dry beore putting on mosturizer and that takes a ew minutes because they are very wet.

Was bummed out when I received the Trish Beta Hydroxy Pads and they looked/smelt different. I have been using them for quite some time now and use all Trish product on my skin. This is the first time I did not buy the pads directly from Trish McEvoy. The pads were discolored and have a yellow/orange tint. The seal on the top was also lifted which may have caused the pads to discolor. Fairly disappointed in the product that was shipped. :( Used one pad and they even felt different and had a terrible odor.
Buy Trish Mcevoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads Now
These pads are excellent for sensitive skin. They do not irritate the skin and are gentle enough to be used daily. They definitely smooth the texture of the skin. However, that's about it. After using the entire container, I saw no reduction in the size of my pores or any diminishing of the discoloration (brown spots) on my face.
Read Best Reviews of Trish Mcevoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads Here
Love it!! Great looking skin after just a few uses! Makes face soft and gives a great glow. So easy
Want Trish Mcevoy Even Skin Beta Hydroxy Pads Discount?
No comments:
Post a Comment