Sunday, February 9, 2014

Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head 3 Pack (White Box)

Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head 3 Packgreat price! I was not sure that "sensitive" would clean and exfoliate my skin, but these are great and not too soft nor too harsh.

Item received quickly. Not sure if these brush heads are actually by Clarisonic as they came in a clear, plastic bag and do not fit the handle quite as well as the ones I've had. The brushes also feel a little softer, which is ok since I have super-sensitive skin. No complaints as of this writing. We'll see how well they hold up to twice daily use.

Buy Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head 3 Pack (White Box) Now

Exactly what I ordered and at a great price! No hassles which made the purchase a no brainer. The all a around convenience just can't be beat!

Read Best Reviews of Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head 3 Pack (White Box) Here

I placed my order and received it in a couple days. I got exactly what I was asking for and considering I had never used the sensitive skin brushes before, I can say I love them and they feel great on my sensitive skin! Will def buy again.

Want Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head 3 Pack (White Box) Discount?

I have used this brush daily for 3 weeks. I cannot see a difference in these and those that came with the product.

I am satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment