Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Earth Science Beta-Ginseng Whipped Creme Cleanser

EARTH SCIENCE Beta-Ginseng Whipped Creme Cleanser 5.8 OZThis might be THE most luxurious and effective skin cleanser for mature skins EVER! All natural and essentially frangrance free, just a small amount blooms into a whipped cream like cloud to skim over your face to cleanse. It rinses very clean and is not drying. Nope, not even a little bit. This is my favorite facial cleansing product yet. Even better is the price! I would expect to pay much more for something this good, and probably would even though I like to pinch a penny till it squeeks.

I have been using this product for over a week now and have noticed that my skin has become much softer. Cleanser has a refreshing scent. A very great facial cleanser that I strongly recommend!

Buy Earth Science Beta-Ginseng Whipped Creme Cleanser Now

I have dry, sensitive skin that is far from mature (I'm 28), but this cleanser is the best I've found. It takes makeup off completely (including eye makeup) without leftover residue or any burning sensation, and it leaves my skin feeling supple and smooth. I started using a Burt's Bees cleanser recently because it was more affordable, but as soon as I went back to the Earth Science Beta Ginseng cleanser the difference was immediately noticeable. Even my partner has commented that my face has a radiant glow. What's more -this stuff is so luxurious that I now look forward to washing my face at night...a task formally dreaded!

Read Best Reviews of Earth Science Beta-Ginseng Whipped Creme Cleanser Here

I have been faithfully using this product for at least 6 years. This is one of the only cleansers that leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed without stripping it dry. In addition, works very well with my Clarisonic Mia facial brush. I'm an athlete and my sensitive skin gets pretty abused with sweat, sun and other environmental exposures. However, all is well after washing with this product. So glad to find it on Amazon, along with an amazing price.

Want Earth Science Beta-Ginseng Whipped Creme Cleanser Discount?

This is a soothing facial cleanser with a wonderful texture and scent. Not a big lather , more a creamy type and works well on my sensitive skin. Love this! I was glad to buy it in packs of two at a good price.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment