Monday, February 10, 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel, 6.76-Ounce TubeI have sensitive, combination skin ... this has meant that even as I matured into adulthood, I'd still find myself struggling with complexion problems (you know, the occasional pimple all the way to full-blown breakouts). At 15, it's considered normal and a 'rite-of-passage', I suppose. But at 50, it's not so adorable AT ALL!!

My dermatologist suggested trying Effaclar, and I have to say that I'm totally convinced this is the PERFECT cleanser! It's mild, but thorough -it doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't dry it out, and the best news of all: I haven't had a single breakout since I started using the product.

I'm a man in my 50's, and I don't mind saying that I couldn't be happier with this product and I highly recommend it to people of all ages (women *and* men). My only regret? That I didn't have this product when I was 15 ...

For years I struggled with zits--even into my mid-20's. My dermatologist prescribed me all sorts of things...but nothing ever seemed to do the trick. A few years ago I had my first facial, and the esthetician recommended this product. It was amazing how quickly my skin cleared up once I started using it. I have oily/shiny skin in the summer, and normal/dry skin in the winter. I can use this product year-round. It doesn't dry my skin, but it also helps manage my oily skin. I think this product would work for just about anyone. I love it!

Buy La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin Now

I have dealt with severe acne for years. My dermatologist suggested effaclar and it is above and beyond the best product I've ever purchased. It has made such a noticeable difference for me. I am thrilled it is now being sold on Amazon because before I was paying for it to be shipped from Europe. The gel is highly concentrated so one tube lasts me about 5 months. I usually never write reviews on Amazon but this is one I had to write.

Read Best Reviews of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin Here

I discovered this face wash during a trip to Paris. I walked into the pharmacy looking to find the french beauty secrets; it turns out most of the facial products on the shelves were creamy cleansers or "lotions" (not what Americans consider lotions, but clear watery substances).

Given that I have oily skin, the girls suggested I use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel. My last trip to Paris was in May of 2010 and I've been hooked ever since . . . this face wash is my absolute favorite!

I use a dime-size amount of this cleanser to wash my makeup off (mainly for my eye makeup) and then I use another dime-size amount on my Clarisonic. In the evenings, after my face has been cleansed I use a DMAE toner and then .05% Retin-A (for wrinkle prevention). My skin has never been in this great shape! I will never use another cleanser again!

Want La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensitive Skin Discount?

My skin is very oily and acne prone. My skin is also thick because of all the overproduction of sebum. For many years I have been using prescription strength acne topical. I have been using Tazaroc 1% and Benzaclin for almost 6 years now. All these medication tend to stress your skin out. This is the best cleanser I have found that it works very well in controlling oil production as long as I use it twice a day. It leaves your skin feeling cool and soft without any residue like other gel cleaners. Does not dry out skin at all as long as you don't leave it on face for more than 30 seconds. I have tried other brand such as Aveeda Botanicals Kinetics and Clinic just to see if they are better. However, so far none come close to his cleanser.

Note: You have to you twice a day to see its effect. If you use this once and another cleanser second time, it is not that effective.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment