Monday, February 10, 2014

MyChelle Dermaceuticals Honeydew Cleanser Unscented

MyChelle Honeydew Cleanser, Unscented, 4.4-Ounce BottleI know I sound like an infommercial saying this, and the only reason I am compelled to write a review about this cleanser, is because I have had bouts of acne ever since I went off the birth control pill seven months ago, and I am truly amazed at the difference in my skin with days of using this product. I've had acne all around my chin consistently without fail, there has been at least one irritation there... I have been slow with work and thus spending less money and needed to buy a new cleanser, so I asked a woman at the local health market which cleaneser I should try... she gave me a sample of this cream honeydew cleaner and the fruit enzyme cleanser. I tried the honeydew first and literally within a day and half, my acne went down and my skin looked immediately calmer. I then tried the fruit enzyme, which worked well, but my skin has been so sensitive lately, I could tell it was a little too active for me right now. I ended up buying a small bottle of the unscented honeydew and I am so happy with it. I just saw a friend I hadn't seen in a week, and she complimented me on my skin! I told her I found this health food store cleanser that is absolutely amazing, and now that I'm back at my desk, I wanted to look online after talking to her to see what creams or eye treatments might be good to try next... I just felt like I needed to tell more people about this product, especially since it hasn't been reviewed yet. I almost want to say this face cleanser is a miracle worker. I really can't believe it. I read on MyChelle's website that it has honey in it, that clears bacteria and keeps it from spreading into other poors when you wash your face. I believe it! I really cannot believe the difference in my skin within one week. I can't wait to try more!! THANK YOU!

I love this cleanser. I've been using it for a year now. It is great for my super sensitive skin (no vitamin C, allergic to almost every eye cream, get eczema easily, etc), which is balanced, but easily clogs. I love that it is a natural alternative to Cetaphil, but contains none of the parabens, etc that Cetaphil has. The Honeydew cleanser is perfect. It cleans your skin, but doesn't strip away. It won't give you that squeaky clean feeling, but that isn't good for our skin, even if you have oily skin. I'm in my mid-thirties and haven't gone back to Cetaphil once. I notice that with both Cetaphil and the MyChelle Honeydew cleanser that I like to use an alcohol free toner sometimes, more when I am feeling a need for a little bit of a deeper clean. I exfoliate once every couple of weeks. I should do more, but my sensitive skin can't handle much more than that!

Buy MyChelle Dermaceuticals Honeydew Cleanser Unscented Now

I looove this product. It is very soft, does not smell and it does what is says it does. My skin looks much brighter and I use together with the fruit enzyme scrub every morning. It has a low rating on EWG skin deep database which means fewer harmful chemicals. I will use it again and again.

Read Best Reviews of MyChelle Dermaceuticals Honeydew Cleanser Unscented Here

Just wanted to say my experience with this product has been great. I usually don't look to repeat buy anything, but I have been so pleased with this product that I will continue to use it. Makes my face feel timeless, young and vibrant, but smooth is the best adjective that I can use to best describe it. I bought it for Christmas for my daughters and daughter in-law, that is how impressed I was.

Want MyChelle Dermaceuticals Honeydew Cleanser Unscented Discount?

Soothing and natural. I love this line for my red, ensitive, and Rosacea prone skin.

I trust the ingredients and this is my new favorite for nearly a year now.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment