Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Urth Scrub

Urth ScrubIt says use two to three times a week and it is correct. Do not use it every day. It's great the way it is. I used it three days in a row and that was a mistake

This is hands down the best scrub I've ever used. Once I started using it I can't use anything else. A few times a week and my skin looks great!

Buy Urth Scrub Now

Looking back at it, I'm not sure what I thought this stuff would do... So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it doesn't appear to do anything. As other reviewers noted, it smells good and leaves your face feeling freshbut after a month of using it twice per week, I haven't noticed any long term effects. My skin looks the same & is no more or less clear than it was. I'll use it all, but unless there are some noticeable benefits soon I will not purchase more.

Read Best Reviews of Urth Scrub Here

No comments:

Post a Comment