Friday, September 26, 2014

Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml

Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250mlThis shampoo so far is great. I can feel the tingle as i wash my hair and i know its working ive used it three times so far and noticed less to no hair on my comb!Only downfall is such a small bottle for $15 but hey anything for healthy hair right

used this shampoo with a little water and almond oil. Oh boy, my hair was like brilow:( For those who does not know what billow is. Its what you wash the pots with! My hair was tangle and dry. My hair said too much protein! I was scared:( I was very nervous? I added more admond oil but it was still a mess. I had to apply KeraCare 1st Lather shampoo, followed with moisturing detangling shampoo. Then I did a deep moisturing conditioner with Keracare for 20 minutes. This is the first time my hair wasn't soo soft. This stuff have alot of protein. yes, my hair hates this stuff. My hair loves moisturizers. After I had some Dew which I had. I sprayed to help my tangles and knots and I added some the kids spray for tangles. I added Salerm b5 leave-in. I am under the dryer now wishing I returned this back when I received it....

Buy Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml Now

No comments:

Post a Comment