Sunday, September 21, 2014

Assobar - Real Gold Cleansing Bar - Anti-aging - Anti-oxidant

Assobar - Real Gold Cleansing Bar - Anti-aging - Anti-oxidantThe ASSO bar facial cleanser works real well. Moisturize afterward and you're good to go. Clears acne skin and is also helpful for heat rashes.

Well I bought this to help with my acne and oily skin. It did help but only for about 2 months. One other con is that it is very drying after you use it and your skin feels tight, so be sure to moisturize after. But overall it is a good product because it does get rid of acne and controls the oil.

Buy Assobar - Real Gold Cleansing Bar - Anti-aging - Anti-oxidant Now

This soap works for me within a couple of weeks then my face went back to what it was "BREAK OUT LAND". I give it 2 stars for the reason it work out for a bit but overall this soap didn't work for my skin at the end. HARE KRISHNA!

Read Best Reviews of Assobar - Real Gold Cleansing Bar - Anti-aging - Anti-oxidant Here

I thought buying this bar would help cure my eczema. It doesn't smell great but made my skin feel really good. I used it just about everytime I got in the shower. The bar didn't last 2 weeks.

Want Assobar - Real Gold Cleansing Bar - Anti-aging - Anti-oxidant Discount?

I was suffering from moderate acne (severe acne on cheeks). I tried a lot of acne products but none of them seemed very effective. My cousin recommended assobar to me and I thought that I should try it out. It takes about a month to show effects. I use it twice a day and my skin feels refreshingly clean. I do not know if it has real gold or not but it seems to work. It also lasts more than a month. I have been using it for more than 2 months now and the bar is still left. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get rid of acne. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is because I haven't completely gotten rid of the acne marks (they have lightened though).

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment