Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, 5 Fluid Ounce

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, 5 Fluid OunceI use this in the shower with my clarisonic. It cleans well and does not leave my face dry or tight. I've used this for approx. 2 years.

I love this cleanser because it's not harsh and you can use it as a make-up remover as well. If you are prone to break out, this may not be enough to keep your skin clear. I have to use salicylic acid or benzyl peroxide to keep from breaking out, so I use this cleanser whenever I just need to clean my face, like in the morning. I typically don't use it at night. I use a salicylic-based cleanser before bed.

This cleanser is nice because it leaves your face feeling really clean, but hydrated at the same time. Your skin won't feel tight and dry after using this.

If you're debating on whether or not to buy this product because of it's price, I say you have nothing to lose. This is a good-quality cleanser that is all natural, and you can use it whenever you NEED to, not necessarily twice a day. It will last a long time because all you need is a little bit to get a lather going.

What I love about the bottle is that it comes with this plastic piece that you snap onto the dispenser that locks the pump in place. :)

Buy Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, 5 Fluid Ounce Now

I had a large sample of this and used it for a few weeks in the shower with a face brush. The cleanser is a clear gel that foams up nicely. You can get away with using a tiny amount. Has a very faint indescribable smell, maybe mildly herbal. My impression of it is that it isn't anything special. It hasn't been a miracle product for me, just a basic mild cleanser. It hasn't helped with oil production, which I was hoping for. Not worth the price in my opinion.

Read Best Reviews of Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, 5 Fluid Ounce Here

This plant-based company is AMAZING. I can't wait to try more of their products! Leaves NO residue, removes all makeup, & leaves my skin so soft!

Want Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, 5 Fluid Ounce Discount?

I like this product. It makes my skin clean and fresh, but not too dry. And I love the smell of this product, very natural. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment