Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 32 Fluid Ounce

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 32 Fluid OunceThe safety seal wasn't on the bottle and Dermalogica products come with the seal. I finally found the seal that someone had placed under the bottle?? I contacted the vendor and they told me that this is how they receive the product from the company. Dermalogica would never send a product without the safety seal. The seal ensures that no one has tampered with the product. Now I'm unsure if I should trust this clearly previously opened bottle or send it back. Next time, I'll order from Dermalogica and not try to skimp on the price.

I just received my bottle and it was the same thing. There was no safety seal!! I have ordered various Dermalogica products from the store or from other websites and they all came in either sealed boxes or had the dermalogica tape seal. This one had a piece of packaging tape on the top. I opened the bottle it was not full maybe it leaked out? It looks used and smells funny. I have used this special cleaning gel for 10 years. I hope they give a full refund. I have never had a bad experience from Amazon orders. I will never order from this company again!

Buy Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 32 Fluid Ounce Now

I love this product because it is gentle to sensitive skin but leaves you with an extremely clean feeling. I also use the moisturizer as well. I recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin!

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, 32 Fluid Ounce Here

No comments:

Post a Comment