Monday, September 22, 2014

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Face and Neck Contour Cream, 1.7 Ounce

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift, Anti-Wrinkle, Firming Face and Neck Contour Cream, 1.7 OunceThe l'oreal revitalift series really does help firm up lose skin. I've used it for a couple years. My neck has improved slightly but the biggest change was in the bags under my eyes and my neck. The lines are greatly diminished around my eyes as well. However, the side effect I've seen is clogged pores leading to blemishes and acne.

As a result I've had to seek out alternative treatments or options..I wound up finding an aloe-infused toner and trying st. ives instead since it's hypoallergenicFREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer + Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner w/Aloe Vera. I can use the l'oreal cream with the toner too if I prefer. It works well with any elastin style lotion because it helps keep pores clear while still moisturizing. I've got clear AND firm skin now.

Let me apologize ahead of time for my review because I'm a guy and don't know all the terms for facial discriptions when it comes to "beauty tips." Anyways, I got this product mostly out of curiosity, but I am glad I did and would recommend it to anyone. I have a bad habit since childhood of pushing together my eyebrows to sheild my eyes from the sun, and have created creases or "wrinkles" (though I don't think they are really "wrinkles" in terms of aging) on my forehead between the two eyebrows. I applied the cream to the area including on my cheeks and neck. After only 4 days, I noticed the wrinkle between my eyebrows dramatically decrased. I also noticed the appearance of a firmer jaw-line. I noticed the affects after only 4 days, which is probably fast and may sound too good to be true, but I am in my mid twenties, so that may contribute to how fast it works. Anyways this product works, and is definitely cool. Ummm.. sorry.. had to throw that last bit in so my review wouldn't sound so feminine...yo. Ahem.

Buy L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Face and Neck Contour Cream, 1.7 Ounce Now

I was in an accident with alot of facial damage and also caused a great deal of aging and it works great! I use it everyday with another product called Youth code.

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Face and Neck Contour Cream, 1.7 Ounce Here

Ok guys, I bought this to remove this deep wrinkle I have on my forehead. I am not vain, but I just wanted to see if there was a way to minimize this deep wrinkle. Without asking my wife, I bought this to try it. I have to say, after 2 weeks, my skin looks much better. The wrinkle is still there but everyone says my skin looks younger. I will keep using it till it is finished to see if it gets even better. But so far so good.

Want L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Face and Neck Contour Cream, 1.7 Ounce Discount?

I Love this cream, I've been using this cream for about 3 weeks now and I've never look fresher. It is very smooth and easy to apply. Will continue to use this for a long time.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment