Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nairobi Moisture-Sil Moisturizing Hair Lotion Unisex, 8 Ounce

Nairobi Moisture-Sil Moisturizing Hair Lotion Unisex, 8 OunceNairobi products smell so nice and they work. My daughter's hairdresser gave her these to try for my grand-daughter. My grand-daughter has lovely, thick, african-american hair mixed in with native american genes. Combing her hair was something we all dreaded--until Nairobi. The detangling shampoo softens and detangles, and the moisturizer keeps my grand-daughter smiling. So, I tried it. It was love at first try.

This product makes natural hair soft and pliable without being oily. I have natural hair that is a 4a/b, and my hair tends to be thirsty. I apply it generously all over my hair daily to prevent breakage due to pulling and tugging.

Buy Nairobi Moisture-Sil Moisturizing Hair Lotion Unisex, 8 Ounce Now

No comments:

Post a Comment