Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Shmp, Magnetic Energzing, 8.5 oz (Multi-Pack)

Giovanni Magnetic Energizing Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz ContainersI love this product. Living in humid FL, this really helps my curly hair stay shiny, soft and manageable. I've been using this for about 5 years and have a hard time finding it since I moved to FL, but Amazon always has it in stock!

I am a huge Giovanni Magnetic fan. I first came across their products on the Environmental Working Group's website (cosmeticdatabase.com) This line of shampoos and conditioners has a very low toxic/hazard rating for your health and does not contain things like SLS (sulfates). It is very difficult to find a good shampoo that does not contain sulfates since sulfates are what make shampoo sudsy. This shampoo has a wonderful gentle fragrance and lathers up well. It leaves your hair smelling great and feeling soft. It is perfect for everyday use and is an absolute steal for the price. Other organic like shampoos sell for a much higher price. It is hard to find Giovanni's Magnetic lines in store so I have had to always order it from Amazon.

Buy Shmp, Magnetic Energzing, 8.5 oz (Multi-Pack) Now

I have always had fine, thin hair and am always looking for a good shampoo for a change from what I usually use. I found this shampoo worked well and it gave my hair a bit more volume. I will continue to use and recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Shmp, Magnetic Energzing, 8.5 oz (Multi-Pack) Here

Bought it a couple of days ago online because it has low harmful chemical content based on consumer products database rating. I just love the way my hair feels, so shiny and sexy! I feel great about this product, will buy it again!

Want Shmp, Magnetic Energzing, 8.5 oz (Multi-Pack) Discount?

Love this product line and order everytime it becomes available for order. Amazone sells out a lot and it can take sometime before additional product is available. Make hair soft, silky and easy to manage.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment