Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yuko PHITEN BELLA Shampoo 33.8oz

Yuko PHITEN BELLA Shampoo 33.8ozThis product is very gentle on my hair and it does not cause my hair to fall out as much as other products do. It also prolongs the life of my Yuko Hair Straightening. I frequently hear compliments of how "shiny" my hair is.

This was compared to Kerastase and was supposed to be as good or better. Sorry, but no way.

Yes great smell and cleanses well. I do like the big bottle and pump it lasted forever. made my hair feel too dry.

Buy Yuko PHITEN BELLA Shampoo 33.8oz Now

This is the perfect shampoo for taking care of hair that has been Brazilian straightened. I've been loyal to this product since 2008, when I needed to find a shampoo without sulfates.

Read Best Reviews of Yuko PHITEN BELLA Shampoo 33.8oz Here

Paid a lot of money for this product so I had high expectation. I found that it dried my hair out. There is a lot of shampoo in the bottle though.

Want Yuko PHITEN BELLA Shampoo 33.8oz Discount?

Wife has tried almost every product out there, but this is an incredible product, combined with the conditioner and repair spray as it WORKS!

Her hair seems thicker, shinier and she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment