Thursday, August 22, 2013

Image Yucca Blossom Shampoo (select option/size)

Image Yucca Blossom, Energizing Body & Shine Shampoo, 33.8 fl ozNo problem with lather that prior reviewer "hate to shop" experienced. I got plenty of lather from a small amount of shampoo. It cleans my hair pretty much like every other shampoo I've used. My expectation/hope was for the smell of long-discontinued "Yucca Dew". Unfortunate homonyms for Yucca Dew might be why it's not here: "What's that scent in your hair?" "Why, it's yuck-a-doo..." Putting "yuck" and "doo" in a product's name, even with sound-alike words, isn't usually well received. Anyway, loved that stuff, and hoped this smelled like that. It doesn't, alas. Since it's not ~advertised~ as smelling like Yucca Dew, I don't feel it should lose more than a single point. So, perfectly acceptable shampoo does what shampoo does: it lathers, rinses, (don't need to repeat), cleans hair. I'm not very demanding of a shampoo. If some company would buy the rights and bring back Yucca Dew, I would be even happier.

It made my hair soft, but I had to use a lot just to get my hair clean. I doesn't lather.

Buy Image Yucca Blossom Shampoo (select option/size) Now

I had used up an earlier bottle that was truely herbal and based on yucca without all the bad petroleum products that are poisoning us. Imagine my horror at receiving this expensive bottle full of all those products! Another good product bites the dust! What a betrayal.

Read Best Reviews of Image Yucca Blossom Shampoo (select option/size) Here

I purchased this shampoo after a friend informed me that yucca would help my hair stop thinning. My hair had become stringy and thinned so much I didn't even look like myself. The company shipped very quickly, I received the package before the stated date. When I first started using this shampoo it was hard to get used to the fact that it doesn't lather like a regular shampoo. I thought "Oh yeah, like this will get my hair clean". BUT I was delightfully suprised when I dried my hair and it was more manageable. It looked cleaner than it had ever looked and not near as much was in the sink or the brush. Now, weeks later, my husband even commented on how great my hair was looking and he even started using the shampoo. I came back to order more today and will continue to use this product.

Want Image Yucca Blossom Shampoo (select option/size) Discount?

being the container says shampoo on it I would think it would lather, it doesn't. They even sent me a new bottle just in case there was a little mix up at the plant. The new one doesn't lather either. I personally don't like shampoo that doesn't lather. It has the same look, smell, and consistency of the conditioner. Did anyone else try this shampoo? does it lather for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment