With this cleanser my skin is better than its ever been, and despite 6 months of use, my skin still responds well to using it. Secondly, if I get lazy for a day and just use water on my face, I don't end up with any worse skin conditions. I highly recommend this, especially to those that have adult acne and have had a hard time find a cleanser that is worth the money.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Dr.G Gowoonsesang Total Cleansing & Toning Foam Cleanser(Men's Care)
With this cleanser my skin is better than its ever been, and despite 6 months of use, my skin still responds well to using it. Secondly, if I get lazy for a day and just use water on my face, I don't end up with any worse skin conditions. I highly recommend this, especially to those that have adult acne and have had a hard time find a cleanser that is worth the money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment