
I can tell this used real tea. Not only did it smell like actual Jasmine, but also had that aged foral smell (not necessarily a good smell). It cleaned well but it's really nothing that special even though it's pricey. It wasn't very sudsy and I had to use a lot to really feel clean. My skin didn't feel any softer or anything. I had to stop using this as I got rashes every time I used this. Rashes didn't occur with the other shower gels I bought.

I found this shower gel in a boutique that closed down. I looked for it everywhere when I was running out and I was so happy that it was here. Smells great and suds up well
Buy Juara Bath & Shower Gel, Tiare JasmineTea-12 oz. Now
This is one lovely body shower that it smells so freaking good. I'm a fan of anything that has jasmine after using this product. I will definitely purchase it again.
Read Best Reviews of Juara Bath & Shower Gel, Tiare JasmineTea-12 oz. Here
I'm a devoted Juara customer/user. This bath and shower gel is the only product I'll use. The scent of jasmine envelopes me in the steam of the shower and I'm in heaven.
Want Juara Bath & Shower Gel, Tiare JasmineTea-12 oz. Discount?
No comments:
Post a Comment