Buy Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Toner and Eye Eye Make-Up Remover Facial Cleansing Products Now
I was attracted to the 3-in-1 nature of this product, always hoping to cut down on the time it takes me to get ready for bed, but this was probably a bit too emollient for my skin type (I'm prone to occasional breakouts and have oily areas in my T-zone). I would recommend it for someone with drier skin who's looking for a simplifying product for their regimen. I finished the bottle, but will buy a different cleanser from Korres in future.I started using this recently and absolutely love it. It allows me to wash my face and eyes at the same time.Very moisturizing, gentle face cleanser. It has kept my face from completely drying out so far this winter and in the spring/summer, I doubt I'll need any additional moisturizer.Sunday, August 25, 2013
Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Toner and Eye Eye Make-Up Remover Facial Cleansing Products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment