Sunday, August 25, 2013

Olay Luscious Embrace Moisturizing Body Wash, 18-Ounce (Pack of 2)

Olay  Luscious Embrace Moisturizing Body Wash, 18-OunceI love this smell. I can't get enough. Usually I switch on and off between body washes but I haven't done that for months because of this smell. This stuff is also great for your skin! My skin feels much more soft and silky after using this. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

This product is excellent. My skin feel so soft after using it. It also helps in the wintertime when the skin gets so dry.

Buy Olay Luscious Embrace Moisturizing Body Wash, 18-Ounce (Pack of 2) Now

I picked this up at a store, simply because I've heard great things about it. This scent is the one I chose, cause it smelled good... Until I actually used it in the shower. Maybe I got a bad batch or something, but once I got it soaped up in the loofa, the smell was NOTHING like it was in the bottle. It kind of smelled like a normal bar of soap, instead of the nicely scented bodywash I had picked up at the store. I don't know what changed from bottle to loofa, but something did.

My second complaint would be that it didn't really moisturized as much as it just kind of sat on the skin. I washed, and rinsed REALLY well, and that didn't seem to be enough. I still felt like I had something on me. I figured it was just the fact that it was 'moisturizing' and let it go. The next day, my skin was sticky, and I hated it. Really don't like this body-wash AT ALL.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Luscious Embrace Moisturizing Body Wash, 18-Ounce (Pack of 2) Here

I like this bath wash because it is smooth and ok for dry skin but no residue and no grease.

Want Olay Luscious Embrace Moisturizing Body Wash, 18-Ounce (Pack of 2) Discount?

Olay Luscious Embrace Moisturizing Body Wash lathers up very nicely and smells so good and really makes my skin soft.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment