Thursday, August 22, 2013

Loma Pearatin Hydrating Creme Shampoo, 33.8 fl. oz.

Loma Pearatin Hydrating Creme Shampoo, 33.8 fl. oz.I am Pierre's mom responding about this amazing shampoo! Originally I was buying the Volumizing Shampoo and accidentally was shipped the Hydrating Creme Shampoo. I was upset about the mistake (and it was not this most recent company that made the mistake) but I finally tried the shampoo and liked it so much that I ordered a large amount of it. It is the best shampoo for my hair--better than anything I could hope for! It makes my hair very smooth and shiny. There is virtually no "frizz" when I use this shampoo. My hair is beautifully manageable. This is the only shampoo I ever want to use!

Really helps keep your color from fading. I've tried many products and so far this is the best!

Buy Loma Pearatin Hydrating Creme Shampoo, 33.8 fl. oz. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment