Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Annemarie Borlind ZZ Herbal Cleansing Milk

ZZ Herbal Cleansing Milk 5.07 OuncesI've been using this product for almost a year and it is the best for my sensitive skin. You put it on your dry face and rub it gently in and then rinse it off. My skin is very sensitive and I have rosacea and it doesn't irritate my skin at all.

I first learned about this product when it was on clearance at a vitamin store. I have been using the product for about a month. I have noticed a drastic change in my skin tone, all for the better. It has helped speed up the exfoliation process and has significantly reduced the hyperpigmentation that I have resulting from acne scarring. I haven't had any breakouts for the past month either! My face has not looked this good in years; it is actually glowing! The ZZ Sensitive Facial Cleansing Milk will be a permanent addition to my beauty regimen from now on.

Buy Annemarie Borlind ZZ Herbal Cleansing Milk Now

No comments:

Post a Comment