Saturday, November 16, 2013

Applied Nutrition Clear-pure Complexion, 60 Count

Applied Nutrition Clear-pure Complexion, 60 CountI've been taking this vitamin for a month. I don't think it has worsen my acne, but I don't think it helped too much either. Maybe it needs a few more weeks in my system to work, but I don't want to keep taking it anymore. According to California Prop 65, the product has a warning about birth defects while taking this vitamin. I'm not planning to have more children, but it still bothers me to know there is something so strong in my system.

UPDATE: 03/22/2012 I decided to email the company Irwin Naturals (AppliedNutritions.com) about the warning in their product and this was their answer:

"The substance referenced is lead that is naturally occurring in the environment and also affected by lead in the air, soil and water in industrialized countries. California Proposition 65 states that if the recommended daily dose in a food product exceeds .5 (1/2) microgram, the label or advertising must include a warning.[Note: it takes 1000 micrograms (mcg) to equal 1 milligram (mg.) and 1000milligrams to make 1 gram (1 g.) and 28 grams to equal 1 ounce (oz.)]

Our products contain many natural ingredients such as herbs and vitamins derived from the environment. It is therefore possible that, from time to time the aforementioned substance maybe present (naturally occurring and a portion contributed by lead in the air,soil, and water due to industrialization) in some of these natural ingredients.In addition, vegetables grown in the soil may also contain this substance inslightly higher amounts.

The national and federal daily allowable limit is much higher than the State of California allowable limit. This product contains nowhere near this national or federal allowable limit."

I tried this for a month, taking two pills twice a day with food. I saw no results within a month, it actually made my acne worse. After i stopped my face started to clear up a little. Now i'm using Olay Regeneration Cleanser and taking Royal Jelly, Zinc, Fish Oil, and Grape Seed Extract in addition to fiber and and a multivitamin juice. My acne is starting to clear up and now I only have little marks left behind (:

Buy Applied Nutrition Clear-pure Complexion, 60 Count Now

No comments:

Post a Comment