Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash, Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang-Ylang, 12 fl oz (354 ml)

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash, Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang-Ylang, 12 fl ozI have been using Aveeno lotions and other products since being recommended to use it after a severe allergic reaction to Penicillin as a child. Now as an adult, I tend to get dry skin, especially after showering. I started using the Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash months ago and my skin has completely changed. It not only feels better, but it looks great! My skin has never been so moisturized. I use the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion line after showering or bathing and its the best combination. Not only does it really make you feel more relaxed, but it smells great!

Provides just the right amount of moisture without being greasy. Very good for my sensitive skin, light and smells great!

Buy Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash, Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang-Ylang, 12 fl oz (354 ml) Now

I am a baby boomer concerned now about drying skin. This product was a miracle for me. It is the only body wash I would ever consider using because it is so effective and it also smells lovely!

Read Best Reviews of Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash, Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang-Ylang, 12 fl oz (354 ml) Here

Originally I ordered four 18 oz bottles of the Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash at what was a great price. I received four bottles of 12 oz product.

When I brought that to their attention, they offered to refund the prorated amount or send two more 12 oz bottles of product. I chose the latter.

What arrived was two more bottles but of a different type of Aveeno Body wash. They then offered to give me a rebate if I kept those bottles which I accepted, since I was tired of the runaround.

Now the ad shows the bottles to be 12 oz? I wonder.............

Want Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash, Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang-Ylang, 12 fl oz (354 ml) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment