Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Nature's Gate Baby Soothing Shampoo for Fine, Delicate Hair, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)

Nature's Gate Baby Soothing Shampoo for Fine, Delicate Hair, 18-Ounce BottlesI love this shampoo for the little ones and for myself.

It smells nice, and is wonderful for you.

It really does and job and you dont have to feel that if it gets in the eyes you are hurting your little ones.

I really like this shampoo for the kids, I use it myself too....love the smell!

Buy Nature's Gate Baby Soothing Shampoo for Fine, Delicate Hair, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Now

The smell is too strong. I was hoping for something more natural-smelling, but it smells just like the big-name baby shampoos. I won't repurchase.

Read Best Reviews of Nature's Gate Baby Soothing Shampoo for Fine, Delicate Hair, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment