Friday, November 22, 2013

Avon Solutions Vibes Facial Cleansing Pads

Avon Solutions Vibes Facial Cleansing PadsI have sensitive, oily combination skin, and these pads clean my skin wonderfully, without drying me out AT ALL. My skin feels SO clean, beyond the clean I get with normal liquid face washes and my hands. I can usually get 2 or 3 uses out of every pad by flipping it over. However, daily use can get a little expensive, since there are only 12 in each jar. Also, THE ADHESIVE PAD SUCKS, and you only get one with each jar. It does not stick after the first use, so I tie it down with a very thin rubber band, or a thread, and then put on the pad and it works fine. You could also buy velcro pads from a craft store and use one of those in place of the adhesive.

In summary, the pads themselves are AMAZING for cleansing all skin types. Using this daily will get expensive. The adhesive pad sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment