Friday, November 22, 2013

Garden Botanika Body Wash, Heart, 8-Ounce Bottles

Garden Botanika Body Wash, Heart, 8-Ounce BottlesI have been using this product for a long time and it is my favorite.Garden Botanika has always been very prompt getting this to me.They have wonderful things to choose from.

I have been using these forat least 10 years. Always the same, always great. Just love the scent. Try it!

Buy Garden Botanika Body Wash, Heart, 8-Ounce Bottles Now

The only thing I liked about this was the cute bottle shape, pretty color and the rich lathering this body wash does. The scent is so subtle that you won't even notice it. I don't think it was worth what I paid.

Read Best Reviews of Garden Botanika Body Wash, Heart, 8-Ounce Bottles Here

A friend introduced me to the Garden Botanika line of "spa" products and I love them. I am extremely scent sensitive as well as prone to reactions to scented wash...creams...lotions...perfumes and this is the first product that does not bother my sensitivities! I am in my 50s and love this light, fresh, natural scent. The fact that Garden Botanika uses only ecologically "green" processes and ingredients is a plus as well. I use this with my 4 year old granddaughter when we do "spa" together! Just a dime size is needed for shower. Love...love...love it!

Want Garden Botanika Body Wash, Heart, 8-Ounce Bottles Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment