Thursday, November 28, 2013

B & C Skin Tight Clearing Cleanser

B & C Skin Tight Clearing CleanserI brought this and started using it and a few days later I noticed little bumps all over my face. The more I used the worst they got. So I figured it was the clearing cleanser breaking my face out, so I stopped using it and a few days later it cleared up. It didn't work for me, but thats not to say it won't work for someone else. Trail and error with these kinds of products.

Another great product from B&C Skin Tight

I have been using skin tight products ever since my barber introduced them to me, it has cleared me of shaving bumps, ingrown hairs, and also cleared my skin over all!! I would highly recommend B&C products to everyone that's looking to have clear and healthier looking skin. Hands down!!

Buy B & C Skin Tight Clearing Cleanser Now

Sooooo, was told to use this with a loofah disk to minimize the in growns and bumps around the bikini area. It works, not 100% but definitely around the 85-90% mark. Use this along with the in grown creme and you're in the 9095% range. If you have ultra sensitive skin don't use the loofah disk.

Read Best Reviews of B & C Skin Tight Clearing Cleanser Here

No comments:

Post a Comment