Thursday, November 28, 2013

Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce TubesThis is an awesome basic face cleanser. I love how it smells, lathers, rinses, and how my face feels afterwards. Skin is clean and soft. This cleanser is said to be for normal to oily skin. But if you have sensitive skin that is not SUPER sensitive, I'm sure you can use this. That's the kind of skin I have. I tried other formulas that are made for sensitive skin (Cetaphil) and found those to be too gentle that it didn't give me the clean feeling I wanted. This cleanser took off my make-up and really gave me balanced results--dry parts were cleaned without over drying and oily parts were cleaned and unwanted oils were removed. I stopped using this cleanser for a while only because I couldn't find it in stores anymore. I'm so glad that Amazon carries it and at an even better price than before since I'm using Subscribe and Save. I highly recommend this cleanser. I only wished it came in a more convenient pump dispenser.

Last note: Make sure you do not get this stuff in your eyes. I feel like when it gets in my eyes, it's more painful than when I get shampoo/soap suds in my eyes. It might be effects of the minty botanicals... but just heed my caution.

I have used this Basis gel cleaner for years. I have found only 1 other product that cleans my face without breaking it out or causing blotchiness and that is Aveeno. This Basis cleaner does a good job cleaning your face, smells nice, and is good for sensitive skin. FYI the Basis Sensitive Skin cleanser does not work very well. This face wash is gender neutral (not ultra girlie), so even my husband will use it.

I am careful about what I use on my face, and this product works for me. Plus it is a great value. The 6-ounce tube lasts for a long time too, b/c you only need a little to wash your face. The drug stores I shop at have stopped carrying this product, so it's nice to be able to order it here on Amazon.

Buy Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Now

I started using this face wash about 7 years ago. I have never liked a product as much as I have like this one. It is very effective at removing makeup without stripping your skin of essential moisture. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes and sponges.

Here's a hint for removing water-proof mascara. Use a tiny drop on firmly, but not too tightly closed eyelids, gently rub over the eyelashes and rinse thouroughly.

It rinses clean and smells fresh and light. It has been especially helpful for my adult acne since the ingredients are simple. Although I've heard some users complain about the wash over drying their skin, I have found that the water quality was to blame, not the product.

It also makes a great jewelry cleaner since it is so good at removing skin oils and rinsing clean.

Can't say enough good things about it

Read Best Reviews of Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Here

I wish I had looked up the ingredients on this before buying. It's got all the Laureths, Lauryls and Laurates and suds up like crazy. It also has Butylene (Butane), Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Chloride etc. All that makes for skin that is clean, but harshly so. I'm like the reviewer who looked at the name, "basis," and immediately thought it was all-natural without the harsh sudsing agents and other stuff. This left my skin feeling stripped for several hours after use. Definitely not something I can use. I might try using it as a hair shampoo and see what happens.

Want Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) Discount?

Product has a decent odor, however I think there are too many skin irritants in this product, like a lot of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which my skin really does not appreciate. People, there is a reason this cleanser is so cheap compared to others, because they use cheap ingredients. Save your face the trouble and get something that is actually healthy for your skin.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment