Sunday, November 17, 2013

Biotique Pineapple Fruit Enzyme Cleanser (Combo/Oily Skin) 120 ml

Biotique Pineapple Fruit Enzyme Cleanser 120 mlOrdering for the second time and will order it again.

I know Ayurveda and was glad to find this line that fallows Ayurvedic principles.

It's pleasanr to touch smell and feel on your face hands or body.

Skin feel mostuirised and supple right after first application.

Cleanser, mask and scrab all do what they suppose to do and the fact that it pure and natural just makes everything even better.

I'm happy with this product.

The fact that it takes time to get the package is understandable, since it shipped directly from India.

I love this product. It's natural and ecological. More, it's a good demak'up. I use it morning and evening. For the moment, I do not notice the spots out : due to my hygiene eating.

Buy Biotique Pineapple Fruit Enzyme Cleanser (Combo/Oily Skin) 120 ml Now

No comments:

Post a Comment