Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bliss - Triple Oxygen Radiance Revving Spa Facial Starter Kit

Bliss - Triple Oxygen Radiance Revving Spa Facial Starter KitBliss Triple Oxygen Radiance Revving Spa Facial Starter Kit

I ordered this after my first visit to a Bliss Spa here in Dallas. When the package arrived I was quite surprised at the size and weight of the package...I think that stating that this is a TRIAL Size starter kit would really be more accurate. I have used the entire kit 3 times now and while I do like how my skin feels after I probably have about 3 more uses for the eye cream and facial lotion and will be out!

Overall I think that they are good products but was quite disappointed in the amount of product delivered for the price just not a good value.

I used all the products in the sampler but was under impressed, not seeing any difference. If you want to try it, and I did, just get the Starter Kit rather than the individual products...

Buy Bliss - Triple Oxygen Radiance Revving Spa Facial Starter Kit Now

The face oxygen lotion is really soothing ,and the oxygen mask is refreshing , I very much like there line of products ,I am happy I tried the starter kit

Read Best Reviews of Bliss - Triple Oxygen Radiance Revving Spa Facial Starter Kit Here

No comments:

Post a Comment