Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bodypure Detox Foot Patches, 10-Count Box

Bodypure Detox Foot Patches, 10-Count BoxI have been using these for three years and all I can say is not only do I sleep better, but I have not suffered from seasonal allergies for almost three years. My dad uses them and his skin has improved immensely. The idea of running tap water over them to prove they don't work makes me wonder how clean people think their tap water is. These do not work "instantaneously", you will see progress gradually, but they do work...at least they do for me.

20/20 said they BodyPure Detox Foot Pads Extraexposed these pads because they ran water over them and said this proved they don't work. Of course this would happen because the average water

in the United States tests positive for more than 200 toxins and the pads picked them up. If you don't believe the

pads work then use them and you will. Or test the residue on the pads or your hair analysis before and after using them and you will believe.

Buy Bodypure Detox Foot Patches, 10-Count Box Now

I have used different(Asian pads) and was glad to find some manufactured (not just distributed) in the USA.

They work great; they are so easy to use and I could feel and see the difference.

I think people don't quite understand natural products that are not medical/pharma products.

Read Best Reviews of Bodypure Detox Foot Patches, 10-Count Box Here

These patches are the absolute best, if you've ever suffered with joint pain and swelling. Because of surgery on my back and arthritis, I've suffered with a lot of pain and have remembered accidents that happened long ago. For instance, while playing hide-n-go-seek with my children, when they were small, I jammed my big toe on my right foot into the hearth. I probably broke it, but was young and it got better fast. Now, however, for no apparent reason, it becomes so painful that I can't even put my weight on it.

Several times I saw advertisement for these patches and wondered 'How could that possibly work? It's another gimick!' When I'd suffered enough, I decided to try these about four or five years ago. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!! After only trying one patch on my right foot, I woke up the next morning with no pain. The swelling had also gone down a little on my left ankle, which I broke a couple of years before because of my back problems. The next night I placed one on my left foot and, BAM, the next morning all the swelling was gone from my ankle (which, by the way, my doctor said, "You will always have some swelling. I broke my ankle five years ago, and it still has swelling.") I just had to go back and show him and he said he was going to try these.

I didn't mean to go on and on, but when I find something ALL NATURAL that really works, I get excited.

My Ex-husband, daughter and her boyfriend, as well as, my aunt all now use these and have nothing but praise for the relief they have experienced (I shared some of mine with them and then they wanted me to order more). The Ex has swelling from diabeties; my daughter has numerous problems with her back, but mostly with the swelling in her ankle and foot, which were crushed in an auto accident; her boyfriend is paralized from the waist down due to a bad surgery on his neck and back, and my aunt suffers from bone and heel spurs. All have re-ordered now at least twice, either through me or on their own.

Thank you, Amazon, for your speedy and professional processing of my orders; and thank you, BODYPURE, for making a great product and giving us the Best, ALL NATURAL alternative to pills and chemicals!!!

Want Bodypure Detox Foot Patches, 10-Count Box Discount?

These allways work great I allways us BodyPure+ be awear of imatations that do nothing. You can go to BodyPures web site and it tells you everything you need to know.

Save 56% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment