Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid Ounce

Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid OunceI have lots of very very thin hair and I like to wear it long but that is a challenge for me because it just does not look good on me flat. I found Big Sexy Hair about 3 years ago and have tried many volumizing shampoos along with this and just end up throwing the others away. It not just voumizes my hair but leaves it feeling clean (something many of the other volumizers do not do) and it works! PLUS, it really does seem to help keep my color (medium brown) where the other volumizing shampoos I have used seem to lighten my hair.

Now, regarding the delivery, can I just say that I think that UPS is TERRIBLE!!! I have no idea what has happened to this company but over the past 6 months they have progressively taken a nose dive performance wise. My product was no only not delivered on time but it was delivered to an apartment complex down the street. The only way I knew this was because I looked on my account tracking and saw that it was signed for by "leasing office" (I live in a house). My address was very apparent on the package and not even close to the address of the apartment complex. This is not the first time I have had problems with my deliveries and even my Prime orders are never delivered on time any more because of UPS screw ups. Ok, I am done with my UPS rant. Big Hair is awesome.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment