Saturday, November 9, 2013

Buf-Puf Single-Use Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Dry Skin, 40-Count Packages (Pack of 6)

Buf-Puf Single-Use Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Dry Skin, 40-Count PackagesThank you Amazon for offering the Buf Pufs! I am a 68 year old woman with beautiful skin, thanks to Buf Pufs. I have used them for several decades. I can't believe they can't be bought in stores anymore. I guess the reason is they are inexpensive and the stores would rather sell expensive products and make big profits.

Thans again Amazon!

Pat

Oklahoma USA

These sponges are great! Best kept beauty secret! I think after using these a few days my face looks better than if I'd gotten an expensive facial.

Buy Buf-Puf Single-Use Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Dry Skin, 40-Count Packages (Pack of 6) Now

I have used these for several years. They are convenient, since they are disposable. I find that the normal to dry skin variety does NOT dry out my skin, so I would recommend that type for those with dryer skin. Leaves the skin smooth and clean.

Read Best Reviews of Buf-Puf Single-Use Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Dry Skin, 40-Count Packages (Pack of 6) Here

Thank goodness for Amazon. These single-use pads are convenient and disposable and not available in stores any more! So order the 6-pack from Amazon, get free shipping and it's a good value. They work great!

Want Buf-Puf Single-Use Facial Sponges with Cleanser, Normal to Dry Skin, 40-Count Packages (Pack of 6) Discount?

No motor necessary to get the dead skin off your face. These work great.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment