Sunday, November 24, 2013

CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum -- 1 fl oz

CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum -- 1 fl ozI used almost the whole bottle with no difference in my skin. I wasn't pleased with any of these products.

Having gone through Chemotherapy, I have tons of allergies, finding anything to put on my skin that doesn't make it burn or fall off is extraordinarily difficult. This product gave my skin back a glow of youth, and took away a lot of the ravages from the meds. I buy it from another site which is cheaper, but it really is worth the price. I look 10 yrs younger than I am thanks to its effects. I keep trying other products 4 comparison hoping that technology will come up with something to stop signs of aging period, Between this and the CSI telomere creme it seems pretty close. I pass as a teenager when I use them together, and what woman doesn't want that?

Buy CSI Multipeptide Anti-Wrinkle Serum -- 1 fl oz Now

No comments:

Post a Comment