Sunday, November 24, 2013

Olay Hydrate & Cleanse Night Nourishing Cream Cleanser - 6.7 oz

Olay Hydrate & Cleanse Night Nourishing Cream Cleanser - 6.7 ozThis is a really nice cleanser. I have dry, delicate skin and I am always in need of a non-drying cleanser. It leaves my skin soft and moist feeling -not dry like some of the products with "cleansing beads" in them. It doesn't sting at all. I can even use it near my eyes with no stinging, although I am careful not to get it IN my eyes.

I like a lot of Olay products.

I love this product, at night after an event/party I use it to take off all my makeup and it does such a great job. When I used other products to remove my makeup it still leaves me with saggy mascara lines, but not with this, with this cleanser my skin is left feeling soft and any mascara lines comes off clean with a cotton swab.

Buy Olay Hydrate & Cleanse Night Nourishing Cream Cleanser - 6.7 oz Now

I love this product and have been using it as my over night moisturizer instead of my old one and it really keeps my skin moist and smooth, but it is too expensive for a cleanser tho! This product used to be around $8 back when it was still in the stores but they jumped the price up since they stopped selling it.

Read Best Reviews of Olay Hydrate & Cleanse Night Nourishing Cream Cleanser - 6.7 oz Here

I love this cleanser by Olay. As other reviewers say, it is the only product I can use every day that cleans and yet won't dry out my face. I hate that you can no longer find it in the stores anymore, but luckily it is here on Amazon from other sellers. Hoping it will stay that way...

Want Olay Hydrate & Cleanse Night Nourishing Cream Cleanser - 6.7 oz Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment