Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Delon 100% Cotton Rounds - New and Improved Premium Quality Softer Edges - 800 Rounds

Delon 100% Cotton Rounds - New and Improved Premium Quality Softer Edges - 800 RoundsIf you are like me, the "cheap" cotton rounds shred when using them leaving annoying pieces of cotton all over your hand and face. I've always paid more for premium rounds less likely to shred and they are becoming harder to find in the stores in my area. These don't shred and have the choice of an exfoliating side or soft side. Search carefully at Amazon.com to find the lowest cost. I got mine for $19.99 for a box of 8 tubes and free shipping when I added another "free shipping" product that I also wanted. I'm happy to store these until I use them given the quality and price I paid.

Really disappointed.

I finally decided to stop the hit-and-miss of WalMart or CVS or whatever other cotton pads are inor out of stock.

Bought a 100-pack of Delon+ pads from Amazon. They were made in Germany, have a star-shape central pattern, soft edges, don't fall apart when removing makeup...

So... I decided to buy a larger package.

These are made in Canada, rather than in Germany. Rather than having soft edges and the star pattern, they have a somewhat rough side and a softer side.

But they shred with any amount of friction. And yet don't feel as soft.

I'm going to try to return these and buy more of the star pattern.

Buy Delon 100% Cotton Rounds - New and Improved Premium Quality Softer Edges - 800 Rounds Now

At first the cotton rounds appeared to be of poor quality, as the sides aren't sown around the "rounds" like the swisspers kind. But that is probably because sewing it may make the edges "sharper" for the delicate areas like around eyes. Each round is packed with several layers of cotton, so many that I feel guilty tossing one without making full use of it! The soft side is perfect for removing eye make up and the exfoliation side is unbelievably good for the rest of the face and neck! It takes the day off unlike any other kind of exfoliation product out there. And I've tried it all! But I do think the trick to good exfoliation with these pads is a good toner. I currently use neutrogena clear pore astringent but I plan on switching to Dickensons witch hazel (once I get it in the mail) as I have acne prone skin and with these pads, the neutrogena toner is rather harsh. Ignore the other reviewer saying something about the size being too small, it's just the right size as the swisspers kind(which aren't as great as these!).

Bottom line: This product is a MUST have for ANY woman who wears make up. The price for such a large quantity is CRAZY good and you gotta love Amazon's super saver shipping!

Read Best Reviews of Delon 100% Cotton Rounds - New and Improved Premium Quality Softer Edges - 800 Rounds Here

You can't do better than these. They are lovely and soft on one side and a little rough on the other. I use the rough side on my nose and chin and the soft side on other areas of my face. They are fairly thick and very luxurious. It's going to take a long time to go through all of these cotton rounds but it's worth it. The price is right!

Want Delon 100% Cotton Rounds - New and Improved Premium Quality Softer Edges - 800 Rounds Discount?

Like some of the other reviewers, I was pretty fed up with inconsistent quality of cotton rounds available at the local drugstore so I thought id give these a try. Being as anal retentive as I am, i calculated the cost per single cotton round if i bought a one package from drugstore, then price per round if i bought the bulk package here (800 count). Definitely cheaper to buy the larger quantity.. which surprisingly enough (at least to me) is not always the case when you break it down to the unit cost of a bulk purchase. Anal retentiveness aside, I would buy them even if they were more expensive .. in my opinion the difference in quality is well worth it. Since I'm all about the generic store brands to save money, this is high praise indeed

How ive used them:

1. washed my face with cleanser in the shower, and they don't shred, even when wet.

2. remove makeup

3. remove nail polish

4. cleaning my dogs ears...

5. putting in my contact lenses they don't leave any of those lint thingies (technical term) that sometimes stay behind with some other brands.. i know that if i dry my fingers with one of these after washing my hands,nothing is going into my eye except the contact lens. So many times, even after very carefully washing and drying my hands with towels, paper towels or other "lint free"tissues.. I still end up with something irritating in my eye that i dont "see" until its on my eyeball.. and then i have to start the whole process again. very annoying when in a hurry..

6. The lack of shedding (for lack of a better word), also works great if i'm trying to clean the edges of my nails after painting them.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment