Sunday, November 10, 2013

Deoproce Premium Strawberry Cleansing Cream

Deoproce Premium Strawberry Cleansing CreamYes, it has mineral oil and no I dont really mind. Mineral oil has been in products for a long long time. My grandmother has used PONDS with mineral oil forever and she looks amazing and is healthier than me. Anyway back to the review, If you have ever used PONDS this works in the same way. It leaves my skin so clean, soft and smooth. I can take a pad with toner after I use this and wipe my face, when Im done the pad is clean (now thats clean). This stuff smells yummy and it is a huge tub of it. Should last a long time. Anyway if you dont mind mineral oil I recommend this product. Shipping took a little too long for me but I will order again because I really love what this does for my skin. Oh and did I mention the smell is awsome..

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment